Tuesday, June 18, 2019

WIG WEDNESDAY


Today was Wig Wednesday.  We all wore wigs to school to help raise money for the Child Cancer  Foundation.  One of our friends at Riverdale School was diagnosed with Cancer a few years ago.  We wanted to help children like Riley by supporting this worthy cause.  The children of Riverdale raised over $500!           
                                                    













On Wig Wednesday, everyone's grandparents came to Riverdale School to see every kid.   Everyone's wigs were cool even the teachers were wearing a wig.  They were amazing.

By Amelia

There were triplets.  There were rainbow wigs.  We were raining money for Child Cancer.  We raised 500 dollars.
By Tryton

On Wig Wednesday, people had lots of wigs on some were green and reg and pink and purple. It was lots of fun and our Grandmas and Poppa came too.  It was fun.
By Asha

Yay! Yay!  It was Wig Wednesday.  I got to wear a funny pink wig and grandparents came to school.  We raised money for Child Cancer for a girl called Riley.
By Ava

On Wednesday, I brought mu wig to school and my wig was green and everyone laughed.
By Geordie

One day, it was Wig Wednesday.  Lots of people were wearing wigs.  The wigs are funny and cool.  We had assembly for the best wigs.  I didn't bring a wig but my friends did.  There was Grandparents day too.  My grandparents didn't come because my family is in China because I come from China.  I want to go back to China because I got used to things from China.
By Bower










No comments:

Post a Comment