Tuesday, June 11, 2019

STARRY NIGHT - VINCENT VAN GOGH 1889



Today our writing was inspired by Van Gogh's painting, the Starry Night.  Have a read of these amazing stories!  Feel free to post a comment if you enjoy them too.  Thanks!

Starry Night - By Ruby

In 1889 there was a painting.  It was called Starry night and it was a happy night.  It was a windy night.  There was a tree and there is the stars were twinkling.

Starry Night - By Brooklyn

I saw a cool village and the stars were twinkling through the sky.  The moon was shining though the beautiful sky.

Starry Night - By Layla

I see a church in the middle.  Van Gogh's painting looks so calm.  I'm going to fall asleep.  I see long grass.

Starry Night - By Lucas

One windy night the moon was shining and the stars were shining and the moon was full.  The people were asleep in their beds.

Starry Night - By Ava

I was coming home when I heard a strange noise from the church.  When I got to the church I heard the Maori people were singing Maori songs.

Starry Night - By Jed

In a picture there was a lot of stars and there were a lot of house and there was an upside down tree.  There was a church.  The moon was shining and the stars were shining.  The people were at the church.

Starry Night - By Bower

One starry night at a small village, the moon was shining in the dark sky.   The stars were shining too.  Some people were sleeping in their houses and some people were just watching TV or Netflix, or just resting at their homes.  People's lights were on.  Then I went outside and lay down.  I saw many stars and the moon.  The moon was a half moon.  It was cool.  Then I went home and slept. The next night, I saw the same thing.


Starry Night - By Madison

I like this picture because it looks cool.  There are bright stars and the moon is very bright.  The town is dark and there is a tree.   There is a black tree beside the town ... the wind looks pretty.  The stars are twinkling in the dark sky and the people are at home.

Starry Night - By Phoebe

It was windy at the village.  The starts were shining and the moon was shining.  The church was closed.  The people were not all asleep.  Some were awake and the children were asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment