Monday, July 1, 2019

STEEP RIDE



We used this picture as a prompt for our writing today.  We talked a lot before we started writing, about what we noticed in the picture, what we wondered and what we though might happen.  Here's what we came up with....

I saw a boy riding on his skateboard.  He fell off it.  He cried and cried.  His Mum came running to help him.  He had a big graze on his head.  His Mum carried him home.
By Amelia


On a massive hill, I think he will brake his head before he goes for his long swim.
By Liam

I see my brother on my friend's skateboard with no helmet, at our friend's house.  My Mum did not know, so I called out to Mum and she came out.  She called him to come inside and he did come inside and he got grounded.
By Sophie

I see a boy on a skateboard . He is riding on the steep hill.
By Bana

I noticed that he might fall off.  I noticed that there is a drain.  I can see that there is a ramp.
By Kruz

I see a boy riding down a hill.  It is a steep hill.  I think that he might crash into the water.  There is a brown drain.  All of the houses have orange roofs.  There is a white fence.  The hill is ginormous.  The water looks very cold.  I think he should put a helmet on.
By Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment