Tuesday, July 30, 2019

THE LOCH NESS MONSTER - PUBLISHED WRITING


Hooray! I got a snorkel.  I am going to go and pretend to be a dinosaur.  Everyone was scared of him.  He was sad but someone thought that it was an elephant.  It was an elephant.  Everyone found out.  They laughed and laughed and laughed.
By Kate


Dumbo found a Brachiosaurus neck.  Dumbo used his feet to make a snorkel.  He ran to the lake.  He was the Loch Ness Monster.
By Liam


For Christmas, Dumbo's family was wrapping up presents for Dumbo.  He was so excited to open his presents and guess what he got .. a diving present.  Do you know which one it is?  The Loch Ness Monster!
By Alyssa


The elephant wanted to scare the people in Scotland.  When he comes back to his family he is going to say ... "I scared a lot of people.  Hundreds of people.  Then the family said to the elephant, "did you see any fish" . "Yes I did.  I saw clown fish."  His snorkel likes the Loch Ness Monster.  The elephant put his trunk in this snorkel.  The sea is close to the forest.  The elephant is stepping on rocks.
By Jacob N

"It is just what I wanted!" said Dumbo, unwrapping his new snorkel.  "Thank you Mum and Dad. Please can I test my present."  
"Ok," said Mum.  He ran fast.  Suddenly, Splash! Everyone thought it's a scary monster!
By Jacob P

Dumbo always wanted a snorkel.  It was his birthday.  He got a snorkel.  "Thank you Mum and Dad.  You know what I always wanted."  Dumbo raced outside and through the woods and the mud.  He just realised it had his favourite dinosaur.  It was a Brachiosaurus.  He didn't want to take it off.
By Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment